Fluid Topics unlocks the delivery of technical content through any channel. User guides, reference manuals, installation and maintenance manuals and knowledge bases aren’t merely product documentation—they are also tools for winning business, increasing customer satisfaction and building loyalty. Fluid Topics is a revolutionary platform for dynamic content delivery: it transforms all forms of static documentation into a lively, simple and interactive online publishing system.
Fluid Topics Content Delivery Platform is powered by 20 years of advanced research in semantic search and content enrichment, and by a team of professionals deeply involved in establishing and sharing the next best practices of the information industry.
Needs Met, Strengths, or Differentiators
- Unlock the value of your technical documentation with Fluid Topics Content Delivery Platform – Serve your product content at the place and time of need, enable information self-service and free your content from the silos and formats where it’s trapped.
- Engaging user experiences – Deliver personalized content experiences that engage your users across the product journey and turn them into your greatest promoters.
- Data-driven content strategy – Track all interactions with your content at the most granular level, get actionable insights and drive your content efforts with Fluid Topics analytics.
- Get the immediate benefits of Dynamic Publishing – We’ve packaged the industry best practices into a turnkey solution implemented in no time so you can get the benefits of Dynamic Publishing immediately, whatever your current writing processes and tools.
- “White glove service”. At least that’s what our customers say. We value each customer as a business partner and we are proud to help you achieve your goals and get the best out of our powerful Content Delivery Platform.
A sampling of Companies Customers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Johnson Controls
Representatives attending ConVEx
Questions Attendees Should Ask us when Visiting our Booth or Slack Channel
- Is writing in DITA a pre-requisite to Fluid Topics Dynamic Content Delivery?
- How does Fluid Topics help me transition to Dynamic Publishing? And to modern authoring?
- How do I convince my boss to move to Fluid Topics Content Delivery Platform? How about my IT department?
- Fluid Topics CEO Fabrice Lacroix’s favorite animals are dolphins. Not a coincidence…
Note, the content list on this page was provided by the company being profile and does not reflect CIDM’s opinion in any way.