CIDM’s The 24th annual Spring Conference has a fresh face, fresh ideas and a new name: ConVEx Tempe!
We are pleased to announce the 2022 Vendor Program. CIDM is no longer in the business of selling booth space and attendee lists at our conferences. Instead, for ConVEx in-person events, we offer you as vendors the opportunity to get involved in the program.
We invite you to:
- Submit proposals to speak about industry best practices and trends
- Conduct test kitchens that highlight your product
- Sponsor registrations for customers and prospects
- Attend sessions to gain insight on attendee concerns and questions
- Get to know attendees through engaging in personal conversations
- Scan attendees’ badge QR codes to build your contact list (using a free app!)
Rather than pay for booth space, you will pay for your participation. Accepted speakers will pay a discounted registration fee; non-speaking attendees will pay the full registration fee. Test kitchens (product show-case sessions) will be fee-based ($1000 + a conference registration) and available on a first-paid, first-served basis.
If your company’s paid participation fees (per event) meet or exceed the cost of three full-priced attendee registrations, CIDM offers you a complimentary branded workspace in the community hall of our in-person ConVEx events (Tempe, Arizona on May 2-4 and potentially in Europe in the fall). It’s up to you how you want to use the space:
- Set up banners and backdrops
- Hand out literature
- Demo your product
- Set up appointments with prospects
- Entice attendees with raffles and swag
Benefits to having a branded workspace:
- All social functions are held in the community hall
- Visibility during Monday evening’s social event , where attendees can leisurely visit your space and discuss your product in-depth (bar and hors d’oeuvres included)
- A table with a draped tablecloth, 2 chairs, electrical outlets, and internet
- Full-color logo on the website and listing as an exhibitor in the conference mobile app
Exhibitor Request Form
For more information about participating in ConVEx, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted. Space is limited so don’t delay!
If cancellation is necessary, we will refund your exhibitor fee, less a $200 administrative fee if you cancel more than six weeks in advance. We will refund 50% of the conference exhibitor fee for cancellations made less than six weeks in advance. Refund requests that are received after April 14, 2022 will not be considered.