It happens every year. People whisper in our ears:
- “You know what would be fun…a talent show!”
- “Do you know so-and-so is a classical pianist?”
- “He’s got a musical theatre background!”
- “She does aerobatics in her spare time!”
- “He writes great haiku!”
- “She’s a stand-up comedienne on the weekends.”
- “I’m really good at watching paint dry!”
The CIDM community has many hidden talents, but on Monday, September 21, some of those hidden talents will come into the spotlight in our first ever CIDM’s Got Talent! Join us for an evening of serious, and not-so-serious, talent.
The first step in the process is to line up all that talent, and that’s where you come in! Do you have a talent you’re willing to share? Do you know someone you want to nominate?
Please send us your ideas and audition videos by September 8! All types of talent will be considered; all levels are welcome.
Caveat: Your talent must be demonstratable via a live video feed. Unfortunately, that probably eliminates the person in our community who flies stunt planes (Know who that is? You might want to come to Trivia Night).