Mekon is a consulting and implementation company specializing in solutions for the creation, management and delivery of content. Our consultants and developers are experts across the whole content management landscape and lifecycle. We have the insight and experience to offer you strategic guidance and training, but also the technical capabilities to deliver the solution you need.
Our experience in DITA and content technologies has empowered companies of all sizes and sectors to turn their content into a strategic asset.
In addition to our services, we offer some DITA-related productivity and publishing tools:
- IdXML – An Open Toolkit plugin to help designers work with DITA content without compromising their creativity, by providing a method to import the structured content directly into Adobe InDesign.
- Congility Content Server – A fully featured, smart content delivery platform for online browser-based documentation portals
- Semantic Booster – Enhancing the semantic and taxonomy capabilities of Adobe Experience Manager by connecting PoolParty.
Needs Met, Strengths, or Differentiators
- Consultants and software developers in the same team who can help define a solution that meets your needs and then implement it.
- Deep expertise of publishing technologies, including CCMSs, XML, DITA, workflow, information architecture, and taxonomy.
- A coaching and collaborative approach which emphasizes knowledge sharing, helping you become self-sufficient in the technologies that form your solution.
- A proven consulting methodology which reduces risk and ensures that your needs are met.
- Cross-industry experience: bringing ideas together from multiple industries and disciplines.
A sampling of Companies Customers
- Abbot Laboratories (USA)
- Elekta (UK and USA)
- Chartered Institute of Insurance (UK)
Representatives attending ConVEx
Questions Attendees Should Ask us when Visiting our Booth or Slack Channel
- What is Semantic Booster boosting?
- Can I get started with structured content on a low budget?
- Why would I want to use InDesign for publishing DITA content?
- Julian is a flying instructor specializing in aerobatics and spinning
- Maura was once the third-fastest breaststroke swimmer in New England – when she was eight
- Dave used to run marathons and completed the Edinburgh marathon in 1977 aged 18
- The name Mekon was inspired by the super-intelligent villain in Dan Dare, a British comic book series
Note, the content list on this page was provided by the company being profile and does not reflect CIDM’s opinion in any way.