Specialized in DITA content localization, WhP helps their clients deliver quality technical content in multiple languages. And because lowering localization expenses is often the driver for switching to DITA, we make sure we leverage reuse, translation memories and lighter DTP to keep costs down. Prior to delivery, we offer the Augmented Review to simplify the review by the SMEs and accelerate time-to-market.
Besides delivering multilingual content, we act as consultants to help our clients author and structure their DITA content so that it’s optimized for localization.
Since its first DITA project in 2004, WhP has localized thousands of topics and advised large content publishers in the software, automotive, industrial equipment and medical device industries.
Needs Met, Strengths, or Differentiators
- Our localization services help you deliver multilingual content that meets your DITA ROI
- Our Augmented Review linguistic review solution
A sampling of Companies Customers
- A leader in industrial equipment
- A leading European car maker
- Note: WhP is not permitted to reveal client information.
Representatives attending ConVEx
Questions Attendees Should Ask us when Visiting our Booth or Slack Channel
- What’s the Augmented Review?
- What are the common pitfalls of localizing DITA content?
- How can I benchmark our localization practices?
Promos & Raffles
- Free proof of concept, based on one of your DITA documents
- 30’ free consulting
- WhP is launching an initiative to gather and animate the French-speaking DITA community: DITA Molière
- WhP’s President owns 8 bikes (including 2 tandem bikes) and rides 7000 -10,000 km per year
Note, the content list on this page was provided by the company being profile and does not reflect CIDM’s opinion in any way.