Call for Speakers (vendor submissions)
Deadline: December 10, 2021
If you are representing a Tools Vendor and are interested in sharing your experiences, insights and knowledge at ConVEx Tempe, you are in the right place! CIDM is now accepting proposals for ConVEx Tempe, which is taking place May 2-4, 2022 in Tempe, Arizona, at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel!
If you are not representing a Tools Vendor, please click here to submit your presentation(s).
ConVEx Tempe invites you to:
- Submit proposals to speak about industry best practices and trends
- Conduct test kitchens that highlight your product
As explained in our recent communication, accepted speakers will pay a discounted registration fee ($1,356.00). Co-presenters and non-speaking attendees from your team will pay the full registration fee. Test kitchens are fee-based and available on a first-come, first-served basis to registered vendor attendees. The deadline to submit has been extended to December 10, 2021.
I agree that if my presentation is accepted for the conference that:
- I will be able to participate either in-person or remotely
- I will be available to present – May 2-4, 2022
- If requested, I agree to pre-record my session
- I will announce my participation and promote my session via social media channels
- I and members of my team must stay at the Hyatt Mission Palms Hotel (Arizona residents excluded)
- I agree not to repeat the same presentation that I am giving at ConVEx Tempe at any meeting, conference, convention, seminar or other group gathering for 90 days before the event and 90 days following the event