ConVEx has a dedicated Slack Workspace to facilitate attendees engaging with each other to ask questions, share advice, make recommendations and learn from each other. We encourage attendees to use Slack messaging to communicate what’s on their minds:
- Comment about what you’re learning in a session
- Ask attendees how they are solving problems or resolving issues
- Swap COVID-19 quarantine stories
- Request product and service information from the Exhibitors
- Create your own channels to chat with like-minded attendees, i.e. agile-writers, git-users, bay-area-writers, remote-working, etc.
- Catch up with old friends – Talk about your kids, pets and vacations (what vacations?)
Download the detailed guidelines and rules of engagement for the ConVEx Slack Workspace. (Coming soon!)