Adobe Technical documentation offers industry-leading solutions to manage end-to-end content workflows – from creation to delivery.
XML Documentation for Adobe Experience Manager, an enterprise-class DITA CCMS from Adobe, empowers organizations to create valuable experiences that build your brands, drive demand, and extend the reach and ROI of customer-facing content, pre-sale and post-sale. The solution enables technical documentation, IT and marketing teams to manage content from creation to delivery, providing a consistent customer experience across touchpoints. It is built to dynamically deliver DITA content directly to Experience Manager, thereby offering highly interactive and personalized experiences to end users. Users can effectively manage all critical aspects of their enterprise content workflows such as authoring, web-based review and collaboration, translation, project management, digital asset management, reporting, and multichannel publishing. Organizations can also benefit from a unified content strategy by bringing marketing and technical content to the same platform, for a consistent user experience – pre- and post-purchase.
Needs Met, Strengths, or Differentiators
- Only vendor to offer an end-to-end solution for marketing and non-marketing content from creation to delivery
- Only solution which allows publishing XML/DITA content directly to Experience Manager Sites without any coding or intermediate conversion.
- Only solution which offers out-of-the box content ingestion framework for migrating legacy content to DITA from Word, XHTML, InDesign, Markdown, and unstructured FrameMaker.
- Most comprehensive easy-to-use, web-based editor to author granular, presentation-agnostic, variant-free structured content
- Unmatched web-based review experience for multiple reviewers simultaneously
A sampling of Companies Customers
- Palo Alto Networks
- Briggs & Stratton
Representatives attending ConVEx
Questions Attendees Should Ask us when Visiting our Booth or Slack Channel
- What sets apart Adobe’s CCMS from the rest of the competition
- How to unify content strategy across marketing and technical content using Adobe Experience Manager
- How to author DITA content easily both on the web and an offline desktop editor
- Chad Dybdahl, our Solution consultant has a hobby of vintage item collection and restoration.
- Vivek Kumar, Director of Products at Adobe, is a ‘bird-watcher’ and loves to name projects on the name of birds.
Note, the content list on this page was provided by the company being profile and does not reflect CIDM’s opinion in any way.