TransPerfect’s GlobalLink CCMS solutions provide the world’s best digital foundations for helping companies deliver superior customer experiences with personalized content at scale. Many Forbes Global 2000 organizations rely on the Astoria CCMS and Vasont CCMS to increase returns on their marketing investments by a factor of five or more, thereby anchoring digital transformations across global markets. GlobalLink CCMS solutions extend to web-based portals and to mobile-device apps, forming a content supply chain that includes authoring, content management, translation management, and rendering systems, fully integrated and delivered on public or private clouds. GlobalLink CCMS solutions have received numerous awards, including several appearances on the EContent 100 list of “best and brightest digital content companies.”
Needs Met, Strengths, or Differentiators
- Web-based application
- Embedded XML editor and collaborative review tool
- Translation management
- Pure DITA implementation
- Starter Kit for Life Sciences customers
A sampling of Companies Customers
- Dell Boomi
- GE Healthcare
Representatives attending ConVEx
Questions Attendees Should Ask us when Visiting our Booth or Slack Channel
- How soon will your product show a ROI?
- Ask about our Starter Kits and how we help customers get the most out of their CCMS investments.
- How do I schedule a demonstration of your product?
Promos & Raffles
- Tumi backpack
- Work from home essential kit
- Bluetooth speaker
- Michael Rosinski, Astoria’s president, loves doing impressions
- Eric Kuhnen, Vasont’s president, has produced a successful video playing in a band; he plays the piano
- Deb Bissantz designed a pattern for a hand-knitted DITA koozie
- Vasont’s company name what chosen as a letter scramble
- Four GlobalLink CCMS employees have twins
Note, the content list on this page was provided by the company being profile and does not reflect CIDM’s opinion in any way.