Orbis Technologies, Inc. is an established global leader in delivering next-generation technology to companies ranging from Fortune 50 to the Federal Government. Orbis is recognized for its advanced semantic driven Component Content Management Systems (CCMS) and highly specialized cloud analytics software. Their elite team of subject-matter experts helps clients assess, optimize, and build innovative digital content platforms. Orbis is headquartered in Annapolis (MD) with offices in Audubon (PA), and Orlando (FL), with subsidiaries in Chennai, India, and Sydney, Australia.
Needs Met, Strengths, or Differentiators
- Create Once, Publish Everywhere! Our CCMS platforms automate the process of content creation and publication all in one platform.
- We realize that no two organizations have the same content management needs. That is why we designed our software to be customizable, so adapting to changing markets is simple and secure.
- Orbis offers integration options that include automated redaction, XML and DITA publishing, and more.
- Orbis’ software has a global user community that works with our product development team to improve our products. Our user base plays a critical role in shaping the way we upgrade and maintain our software.
A sampling of Companies Customers
- EL Education
- Department of Defense
Representatives attending ConVEx
Questions Attendees Should Ask us when Visiting our Booth or Slack Channel
- How will RSuite® CCMS help make the most of my XML and DITA content?
- How will RSuite® CCMS improve my outdated workflows? Can it be integrated into an existing system? What kind of customization and integrations options are available?
- What kind of results have your clients experienced after using your software?
Promos & Raffles
- Social Media Raffle. Follow Orbis Technologies, Inc. on our social media platforms to be entered to win a gift card!
- Use the hashtag: #poweredbyorbis in your social media post after visiting our Virtual Booth to be entered to in a prize!
- The Orbis Technologies, Inc. team speaks over 24 different languages
- Orbis Technologies, Inc. has 2 international subsidiaries- RSI Content Solutions located in Chennai, India and Turn-Key Systems located in Sydney, Australia
- Since 2014 Orbis has received a total of 11 U.S. patents in various content management technology components such as Big Data, semantic search, and content correlation
Note, the content list on this page was provided by the company being profile and does not reflect CIDM’s opinion in any way.