Your people and customers want information they can use. When your product content and documentation is hard to find and hard to understand, it hurts your business. At Precision Content, we work with companies like yours to solve complex information challenges through better content, technology, and processes, and it’s why Precision Content was named one of the top 100 companies that matter most in the digital content industry in 2019 by EContent Magazine. As DITA XML experts, we are ready to help you lead your company into a prosperous future powered by incredible advancements in content management technology. We look forward to connecting with you at ConVEx 2020.
Needs Met, Strengths, or Differentiators
- We’re not just about the technology, we’re about the content itself! We’ll help you focus on ensuring your content is future-proofed and ready for best-in-class technology.
- We’ll share our industry-leading expertise in DITA design and architecture.
- We’ll help you wrangle your people, processes, and technology and create an actionable roadmap and content strategy.
- We’ll bring the expertise and experience to stop the pain if you’re suffering from overly complex, wasteful, and obsolete content management practices.
- We’ll show you how your content can better serve the needs of your customers and technology with our Precision Content® Writer training.
A sampling of Companies Customers
- National Council on Compensation Insurance
- Eli Lilly & Company
Representatives attending ConVEx
Questions Attendees Should Ask us when Visiting our Booth or Slack Channel
- We want to move to structured content – how do we get started?
- We’ve heard about microcontent – what can you tell us?
- Our CEO really wants a chatbot – what should we do?
Promos & Raffles
- Microdrone giveaway.
- Book giveaway – Exponential Organizations
- Keith Schengili-Roberts, one of our newest staff members, maintains the popular DITAwriter.com website
- Graydon Saunders, one of our developers, is a popular fantasy writer with books available on goodreads.com
- Jon Piasecki, one of our information architects recently tailored hundreds of masks for their local hospital
- Jacquie Samuels, one of our content superstars, has two ringette champions in the family
- Tim Grantham, one of our developers is a classically trained thespian
Note, the content list on this page was provided by the company being profile and does not reflect CIDM’s opinion in any way.