Is your content actually doing its job?
To succeed at content transformation, you need the right mix of business strategy, content strategy, and technology. If you lose that critical balance, the project fails. Let our experts help you navigate competing requirements to ensure your success.
If you are worried about scalability, globalization, and your content lifecycle, especially after a merger, we can help.
Needs Met, Strengths, or Differentiators
- We have deep expertise in content strategy analysis and systems configuration. Our implementation experiences feed back into our analysis work—we have decades of experience with XML, DITA, and content technology.
- We do not resell content management systems, authoring tools, or other software, and we do not accept referral fee from software vendors. Our recommendations are unbiased and specifically targeted to solve your problems and reach your goals.
A sampling of Companies Customers
- Companies going through mergers.
- Companies entering new language markets.
- Companies with multichannel distribution needs.
Representatives attending ConVEx
Questions Attendees Should Ask us when Visiting our Booth or Slack Channel
- Talk to us about your pain points with content creation, delivery, and governance. What keeps you up at night?
- Alan Pringle and Sarah O’Keefe have worked together for 24 years and 23 of those years have been at Scriptorium.
- Scriptorium is headquartered in Durham, NC but has remote employees in Asheville, NC and the Capital Region, NY.
- Scriptorium’s most active slack channel is #thefoodchannel.
Note, the content list on this page was provided by the company being profile and does not reflect CIDM’s opinion in any way.