Typefi is a global leader in single-source automated publishing software, leveraging the power of XML and the professional design capabilities of Adobe InDesign Server to enable rapid, multi-format publishing without compromise.
Rapidly produce DITA content in your choice of 30+ output formats—including perfectly-designed PDFs for print and online, editable InDesign, HTML, EPUB, and XML—with a click!
Built to handle complex content, Typefi enables you to maintain full control your source material and intricate visual designs, while eliminating the time-consuming and error-prone grunt work of layout and composition.
Typefi integrates with a range of industry-leading authoring tools and Content Management Systems, seamlessly pulling content from wherever you store it and creating perfectly-crafted content experiences automatically.
If you need to publish in multiple languages or accessible formats for Section 508 compliance, Typefi makes that easy too.
Publish your DITA, your way. Chat to us about how Typefi can help you DO MORE!
Needs Met, Strengths, or Differentiators
- Typefi automates production of complex print layouts, reducing publishing time by up to 80% without compromising on design or content integrity.
- Typefi leverages Adobe InDesign Server (the world’s leading desktop publishing software) and a dynamic design-driven rules engine for high quality visual design and flexible layout options.
- Typefi requires no programming skills and eliminates the need for XSL-FO and DITA-OT.
- Typefi can be used for almost any type of content including marketing collateral, packaging, and technical documentation, enabling brand alignment between business units and creating a unified customer experience.
- Typefi was founded in 2001 and has two decades of experience enabling organizations to automatically create professional publications with XML and Adobe InDesign.
A sampling of Companies Customers
- The Institutes
- Wayne Dalton
- Kaplan Professional Education
Representatives attending ConVEx
Questions Attendees Should Ask us when Visiting our Booth or Slack Channel
- What’s Adobe InDesign, and why is it better than XSL-FO/DITA-OT for layout?
- Can I see a demo of DITA content being produced in multiple print and digital formats? (And how DOES Typefi DO THAT?)
- My content is lengthy, complex, and contains . Can I really automate it with Typefi?
What promos / raffles will you have during ConVEx
- Visit our virtual booth and go in the draw to win a $100 Amazon gift card!
- Using Adobe InDesign for typesetting long documents? Mention it at our virtual booth, and receive a free 1-year subscription to Typefi’s Typefitter InDesign plug-in (US$59.88 value)!
- Typefi’s CEO, Chandi Perera, used to work for Lonely Planet and now travels all over the world meeting Typefi customers. To date, he has travelled to 98 countries.
- Typefi’s VP Product, Caleb Clauset, is a qualified architect and also a juggler.
- Typefi’s Business Development Manager, Chris Hausler, is most likely to survive Waterworld, as he and his entire family (wife and three sons) have swum competitively at college level.
Note, the content list on this page was provided by the company being profile and does not reflect CIDM’s opinion in any way.