The 2nd edition of the ConVEx Virtual Experience is offered as a replacement for CIDM’s Journeys, DITA North America, and DITA Europe conferences for 2021. ConVEx is not an online simulation of an in-person conference, but an immersive experience designed from the ground up using our e-resources in the best possible way to bring you a wealth of ideas and information and to support your efforts in defining and executing a comprehensive content strategy.
As an exhibitor, we hope that you will share in the significant professional and business benefits of this event. We are a community of people who believe that international standards, structured content, reuse capabilities, and multiple media delivery are the directions of the future.
These conferences are organized as a 3-day event. These events will attract team members, managers and project leads responsible for making product decisions for their organizations. Our sincere hope is that by combining the three conferences, your opportunities will be greatly improved. Exhibiting at ConVEx allows you to show participants your products first-hand and, just as important, to hear their concerns about what they want the products to do.
All tools vendors wishing to present should submit a commercial-free presentation. If you are wishing to present a product demonstration, ‘Technology Test Kitchen’ sessions are available for purchase.
Benefits to Exhibitors
- Virtual exhibitor booth and slack channel
- Logo, description, and profile on the conference website
- Quarter-page ad in on-line program guide **
- 4 non-transferrable registrations
- 50% discount on registration for additional exhibitor attendees
- List of opt-in attendees
- Opportunity to host social events. Note: this is on a first-come basis until spots are filled
- Qualified to be on the program. Does not include a guaranteed speaking slot; exhibitors are encouraged to submit industry related (not product-related) abstracts for consideration **
- Member Rate promo code for pre-paid customer registration (Rate: $795)
** Provided all submission deadlines are met
Responsibilities of Exhibitors
- Participation at the conference
- Notice of and link to the conference web site on your corporate web site
- Emailing conference electronic announcement to your contacts
- Direct contact with potential attendees to encourage participation to ensure a successful number of conference participants
Exhibitor Request Form
For more information and pricing about becoming an exhibitor, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted by a member of our team.
If cancellation is necessary, we will refund your exhibitor fee, less a $200 administrative fee if you cancel more than six weeks in advance. We will refund 50% of the conference exhibitor fee for cancellations made less than six weeks in advance. If you do not attend and do not notify us of your cancellation, there is no refund.