Deadline: December 1, 2021
Are you an industry expert, thought leader or passionate content development professional willing to share your experiences, insights and knowledge with colleagues and peers? CIDM is now accepting proposals for ConVEx Tempe, which is taking place May 2-4, 2022 in Tempe, Arizona, at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel!
If you are representing a Tools Vendor, please click here to submit your presentation(s).
We understand that some are anxious and able to travel again, while others are unsure about travel or might face travel restrictions at work. Please let us know (below) which option fits you best. All who submit a talk will be considered, even if you prefer to present remotely.
ConVEx Tempe invites content developers from all business areas to collaborate on ways to meet their customer’s information needs throughout the entire customer journey, from research and purchase decisions through initial installation and training. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Information development
- Reusing content
- Cross-silo collaboration
- User personas, empathy maps, and journey maps
- Unified content strategy
- Content reuse across silos
- Enterprise-wide taxonomy, SEO, and metadata strategies
- User experience design
- Implementing a Component Content Management System
- Adopting DITA, Markdown, or other XML structures
- Use of technology, including chatbots, virtual reality, video, artificial intelligence
- Writing and editing best practices
Presenters who are selected will receive a complimentary conference registration (limited to 1 main speaker, per session).
Co-presenters and Panelists who are selected will receive a substantial discount off of the full price registration. Note that panels do not include a “main” presenter and all panelists are considered co-presenters subject to this fee.
The deadline to submit is December 1, 2021.
I agree that if my presentation is accepted for the conference that:
- I will be able to participate either in-person or remotely
- I will be available to present – May 2-4, 2022
- If requested, I agree to pre-record my session
- I will announce my participation and promote my session via social media channels
- I and my co-presenter(s) must stay at the Hyatt Mission Palms Hotel (Arizona residents and remote presenters excluded)
- The registration fee for Co-Presenters and all Panelists is $900.00 (USD)
- I agree not to repeat the same presentation that I am giving at ConVEx Tempe at any meeting, conference, convention, seminar or other group gathering for 90 days before the Event and 90 days following the Event